Channel swing barrier gates are suitable for the occasions where the width of the passageway is relatively large, including the occasions where there are many pedestrians or bicycles carrying luggage and parcels, and the special passages for people who are disabled in action. The following are the key points of channel swing barrier gates in daily use:
1. During the period when passersby swiping cards and the machine reads cards, users are strictly forbidden to lean on, squeeze or push the swing barrier gate before the traffic indicator light turns green, so as to avoid affecting the normal operation of the channel swing barrier gate of the pedestrian passageway.
2. When the equipment is not in use, it is strictly forbidden to sit or lean on the swing barrier gate, so as to avoid unnecessary damage to the swing barrier gate.
3. It is suggested that a 50 mm-100 mm high cement installation platform should be built at the installation place of the swing barrier gate.
4. Do not use the channel swing barrier gate directly in the open air or wet and corrosive environment, so as to avoid the influence of rain or corrosives on the service life of the gate machine, except for outdoor swing barrier gates.
5. When the pedestrian channel swing barrier gates are used outdoors, facilities such as rain-proof sheds should be added, or special outdoor swing barrier gates should be used.
6. Users only need to swipe the card to pass, and do not push and swing the swing barrier gate heavily when passing.
7. Avoid using the outdoor pedestrian channel swing barrier gates in lightning weather, so as to avoid the damage.
8. The protection ground of the system shall be reliably connected to prevent the occurrence of accidents such as injuries to personal safety.
9. The shell of the swing barrier gate is made of stainless steel, which should be wiped with soft cotton cloth to keep it clean; except for waterproof swing barrier gates, it is strictly forbidden to wash the gates with water, so as to avoid the short circuit of electric control system and the damage to the equipment.
10. Regularly check the connection of each moving part of swing barrier gates. If loose screws and other parts are found, they should be reinforced and tightened to avoid failures.
11. Regularly check the connection of the system protection ground to ensure the reliable access.
12. Regularly check the connector and connection points of the connecting line to ensure the reliable connection.